Thank you for visiting our web site. We are happy that you have stopped by. So that there are no misunderstandings about how we do business, we have established some policies that we want to make certain are very clear. If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- PRIVACY - We take your privacy seriously and we do not share any of your information with any other organizations. We keep your email and any other information that you provide us with confidential. We don't feel you should have to concern yourself about whether we would share your information. We won't!
- SKIN SENSITIVITIES/ALLERGIES - We label all of our products with the ingredients that they are created from. It is the consumer's responsibility to make certain that you are not allergic to any of the raw materials contained in our products. Although most people do not have any issues with any of our fine creations, we would suggest that you try a test on a small area of skin such as the arm, and if you develop an unusual reaction, then do not use the product.
- UNIQUENESS - Because each of our products are individually hand crafted, we do employ some artistic license. An example of this would be our soaps. No two bars will be the same. They will all be unique and individual just like you, our customer. Please be aware of this fact.
- PAYMENTS - We currently utilize Pay Pal and Square for our online transactions. These are very secure and we want to maintain high quality of security, and we feel these companies assure us this. We do take credit cards at shows or personally. If you have already established credit with us and we have agreed to accept your personal check, there will be a $30.00 fee for any Insufficient funds checks.
- SHIPPING - We currently only ship to the United States. We do not ship foreign orders. The customer pays the cost of shipping/handling. We also require insurance and a signed receipt upon delivery. We feel that this is the best way to make certain that our fine products are shipped to the correct place. We are not responsible for items becoming lost, damaged or taking excessive times to ship once the package leaves our facility. We try to do our best that your order arrives in good condition, but due to the process being out of our control, we will not be held liable for damaged/lost packages. We will bill you for the actual cost of shipping which you will need to pay before we will ship your order.
- RETURNS/REFUNDS - Due to the nature of the business that we provide, we DO NOT accept refunds or returns once the package has left our facility. If you have received damaged merchandise or something is wrong with your order, please notify us within 24 hours, and we will do our best to rectify this situation.
- SPECIAL ORDERS - All special orders will require a 50% non-refundable down payment at the time of the order. There is a required 6 week lead time for custom soap orders. All other products, will require at least 3 weeks lead time. The balance of the amount will be due when the products are ready for shipping. No special orders are eligible for return/refund.
- WHOLESALE INQUIRIES - Please contact us to discuss this further. We have some very specific criteria for those who are desirous to establish a wholesale account with us.